Release Notes 2.1.1
Released February 26th, 2023
This is a bug fix release for Pinta 2.1.
Thanks to everyone who contributed translations, filed bugs, made packages, and everything else!
- Fixed a bug where the Save As file dialog failed to open when using the file chooser portal (e.g. for sandboxed Snap or Flatpak packages), if the image’s file type did not support exporting (e.g. SVG) (#2002021)
- Fixed a potential error when opening or closing Pinta, if the last dialog directory setting was an empty string (#2002188, #2001734)
- Fixed error messages when dragging and dropping to open a file (#2003384)
- Fixed an issue where the tab labels could not shrink, limiting the minimum size of the window (#2006572)
- Fixed errors on Windows when opening non-ASCII file paths through the “Open With” context menu (#2006974)
5BDA 30D0 C2E9 85E5 9808 9E44 4CF8 0E80 E77C 5C35
- GPG Signature:
gpg --verify pinta-2.1.1.tar.gz.asc